Wonder by R.J Palacio

Hi...




Tittle : Wonder
Author : R. J Palacio
First publish : 14th February 2012
Rating : 5/5




Seriously, I fell in love with this book after reads about 50 pages. All I can say this book is full of value moral such as kindness and friendship  This is a story about a special boy named, August Pullman but his family and his friends called him Auggie. He has a disease that infect his whole part of his face.The mean word is deformed. He went through his first year in the school and many things happen during the school year.

One things that I like about this book is it was narrated by Auggie and the people around him. There are point of view from her sister,Via, his best friend,Jack and even from Via's boyfriend,Justin. The readers can know what other feels about Auggie instead what Auggie feel about himself and I thought its cool.

I give this book 5 out of 5 because of the moral value. I can actually feels being a special person as I read through this book. This book touched me as I'm reading more about Auggie's feeling about his friends when he had been betray by his own best friend.


So,that's my thought about this book and you should pick this book as Amazon picked this book as one of the best middle-grade book of 2012.

Reply to this post

Post a Comment